Spend £50, get an extra 10% off. Spend £100 to save an extra 25%
Re-Sack Net fruit and vegetable bag medium
|You Save: ||£2.13 (60%)|
IN STOCK NOW!
Free UK delivery over £40
NO customs fees to UK/ROI/EU
No quibble 90 days returns
Total Length: 38cm (High) x 30cm(Wide)
Are you looking for a new way to store your fruits and vegetables?
They also make great gifts for all of those special people in your life who care about reducing waste and living a more eco-friendly lifestyle! And they come in packs of 3 so there will always be one available when needed!
✓ Save money on plastic grocery and produce bags!
✓ It's good for the environment, by saving energy on washing machines and water
✓ You'll feel proud of yourself for making an environmentally conscious choice.
You'll love how easy these bags make it to keep your fruit and vegetables fresh longer! You will save money on buying new plastic bags every time you go shopping, and help reduce waste by reducing how many single-use plastics we all use each day!
The organic cotton net can be put directly in the refrigerator.
In comparing with plastic bags the nets are breathable.
Are you looking for a better way to store your fruits and vegetables?
The Re-Sack Net is a brilliant alternative to wasteful plastic grocery bags. Not only are the organic cotton net better for your health and the environment, they also suit a variety of different uses. You can use them to carry fruit and veggies to work in your handbag without worry!
Re-sack's story begins in January 2011. They have a mission to bring your own reusable vegetables bag to the supermarket. They believe in the importance of sustainability and want to help make this change in our lifestyle possible.
1. What is the size of the net bag?
Size of the nets is 38cm (High) x 30cm(Wide)
2. Where are they made?
Made from 100% cotton
3. Is the bag washable?
4. What is the care instructions?
After use you can just put them in your washing machine on 30 degrees and hang dry them. Because it’s a natural material the nets shrink about 10-12% from the original size.
Post Brexit Customs RulesGB
- We are based in NI. Therefore there are NO customs charges
or additional charges for deliveries to GB addresses. What you see is that you pay!ROI/EU
- We are based in NI. Due to the NI protocol, for customs and VAT purposes we are part EU customs. Therefore there are NO customs charges
or additional charges for deliveries to ROI/EU addresses. What you see is that you pay!
We hope you will be 100% delighted with your purchase. However, if for any reason you are not satisfied you are welcome to return your purchase to us, this is our No Quibble guarantee :
- All returns must be returned to us within 30 days after you receive your delivery, following the steps outlined below.
- Items must be returned unused in their original packaging, and arrive back with us in a resaleable condition. Pack everything up carefully and securely in suitable outer packaging (eg a box with sufficient protective material) so as not to damage the product packaging. Please do not put labels directly onto products for return, these will be classed as non-saleable.
- With all returns, please include a completed returns form (including order number). This can be downloaded here: Click here to download a returns form. If you do not have a printer, just write out the details on the form on a page and include it with your return.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for our team to process the return. Refunds will be done via the method you paid.
- Christmas returns. We know you shop early for Christmas, so for any items bought between September & December, you can return up until the 7th January with a no quibble return guarantee.
Shipping & Handling - Customers are accountable for return shipping charges. Remember PayPal returns may refund your shipping costs if you have purchased using them, details Paypal Shipping. We suggest a recorded or signed for delivery service so the parcel is insured and can be tracked. Goods are the customerís responsibility until they arrive at our warehouse.
Faulty items - If you receive an item that is faulty, we will send you a pre-paid label for return. Just use the contact us page to request one, sending images of the fault.
Store Return Can I return a telephone or Web order at the Baba Me shop? - Yes, you can return non-faulty goods to our shop. You will need to take your Invoice/Receipt with you as proof of purchase. Depending on staff present, the refund will be processed immediately or tasked to customer services to refund (not all store staff are trained in online refunds).