Our relaxing bath soak will help soothe, smooth and revitalise your skin. They are made with natural ingredients including dead sea salt, coconut and essential oils to relieve stress. Relaxing in the tub is one of life's simple pleasures. Soak away your worries with our calming blends! We promise it'll be worth it when you see how soft your skin feels afterwards.Treat yourself today!
You deserve to have a relaxing bath every single night of the week - but sometimes it feels impossible to find time in between work, family life or other responsibilities. Now you can enjoy an amazing soak at home without having to spend hours away from everything else going on in your life! Shop our collection now and experience a relaxing bath at your own home!
The wonders of bath soak
Many bath soak products are made from natural ingredients and essential oils like oatmeal, coconut oil, baking soda, Epsom salt, Himalayan pink salt, peppermint, eucalyptus, clay, arnica, activated charcoal, frankincense, vetiver, passion flower, rosemary, lavender, valerian root, coconut milk and more. During the production process, the efficacy of these ingredients are retained and meet certain standards. Some of the bath products in our collection contain a few of these ingredients. These bath product ingredients are good for the mind and body. They're not only used for beauty purposes because they also help you unwind and perfect for aromatherapy session during your bath too!
What are bath salts?
- Bath salts and soaks are a fragrant way to get your mind off of life's troubles and relax in the bath for awhile. It also helps many people sleep after taking a bath.
- They're made from Epsom salt or sea salt (some add essential oils and lavender), which dissolve easily when mixed with warm water! You can use them as an inexpensive treatment option, just add or place some into your bathtub before getting yourself wet so that it will last longer than usual, leaving you feeling relaxed and rejuvinated.
- Epsom salt is a natural mineral that has been used for centuries to soothe sore joints.
Why should you use body bath oils, soaks and salts?
- Aside from their calming and relaxing effect of the essential oils, most of these bath salts and soaks contain a unique blend natural ingredients that cleanse and nourish with nutrients and minerals.
- Bath oils and soaks also used along with essential oil content to soothe tired muscles, detox the body, promote and support healing, taking the edge off at the end of a long day, after a workout or sports or during times when you just want a timeout. Many people also love to use soaks when they're under the weather. Bath goodies that contain baking soda are used to yeast infections and other conditions while those with himalayan pink salt are used to sooth irritation and reduce scaling and redness. Rosemary is sometimes added for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Many people search for ecofriendly bath products and fortunately access to lots of natural bath products is very easy nowadays. Select the bath product you like from our collection that includes brands Ancient Wisdom, Jones The Bones (Bathing Beauty) and Three Hills Soap. And if you're shopping for a gift, consider getting one of our bath soak products for your loved ones or friends and they'll be happy to accept them as gifts.
If you're someone who enjoys body baths often and loves to add something extra, try adding bath soaks to your bathing routine. You can enjoy a luxurious, relaxing bath any time, day or night.
Why Shop at Baba Me?
To place your bath product order simply click on the 'Add to Basket' button. Make sure to review your cart before you agree and continue with the checkout.
- Clicking the bath product you're interested will open the product page where you can check all the information you need to help you find the best body bath soak before you buy.
- We ship orders to the United Kingdom, ROI and EU countries.