You can play this wooden cup and ball game inside or outside with your little one! This cup and ball game is made from wood so it's safe for children and durable enough to last through many games! We know how much you love spending time with your kids, but sometimes they need something new to do! And this playset might be of interest to your children.
✓ Based on the traditional Mexican Bilboquet
✓ A classic ball game that's fun and challenging at the same time
✓ Swinging the ball into the cup requires patience and perseverance
✓ This wooden cup and ball game is perfect for indoor or outdoor interactive play at home for children and adults alike
✓ Perfect toy for honing hand-eye coordination and accuracy
Looking for a new ball game to play with your kids?
The Bigjigs Traditional Wooden Cup and Ball Game is the perfect family game. It's easy to learn but difficult to master, so it will keep everyone entertained for hours on end. The wooden handle of this play set is designed to be easy for children to grip. With this toy, you can teach your children hand-eye coordination while having fun at the same time! Ball games are fun activities all day long for the whole family.
Bigjigs Toys is a family-owned business based in the UK that makes some of the best wooden toys including this amazing wooden cup and ball game on the market. They provide high quality, safe and affordable toys which are made from responsibly sourced materials that support children's development through playtime.
What age is this traditional wooden cup and ball game suitable for?
Suitable for children ages 3 and older. It's highly recommended to read the warning on the packaging.
What is this traditional wooden cup and ball game? made out of?
This cup and ball playset is made from responsibly sourced wooden materials
What are the measurements of this traditional wooden cup and ball game??
This ball game has the following measurements W: 4.50cm H: 18.00cm D: 4.50cm
How to play this traditional wooden cup and ball game?
There are many ways to have fun with this toy but the aim of the game is swing the string in the air and catch the ball into the wooden cup attached on the stick. It's simple but requires a lot of skill. Teach your child to be careful when swinging, throwing and catching so as not to hit his head with the ball. There will be frustration at first but eventually your child will learn how to play.
What is this cup and ball game?
- Cups and balls was played and originated from France where it was called 'bilbocquet' as historical records note. It came to England in the 19th century where it became popular. It's a game that is an interesting point to compare how toys have changed through time.
Why Shop at Baba Me?
- Quick delivery
- Safe and secure checkout
- Find and choose the best toys and save money on some toys.
- Customers can leave a review. They can also check and read reviews from other customers.
- We ship to any address in the UK, ROI and EU.
- People search for new toys regularly and we offer exciting new products for them to discover and explore.
- We promote ecoliving which is reflected upon the products we sell.
- Sign up to our email newsletter to get exclusive discounts, offers, promos and all other good things.
- Each product page feature detailed descriptions but if you have a question or problem or if you need any help , please contact us and we'd be happy to respond to your questions.