This jute bag is made from 100% recycled jute, which makes them sturdy and durable. They have cotton lining for easy storage of your groceries, and the handles are soft so they won't hurt your hands when carrying heavy items. The best part about these bags is their funky cool design!
Heavy duty jute shopping bag.
Comes with long straps, lining and a zip.
Eco-friendly and stylish.
Have everything you need at home, in one bag!
Stylish and practical heavy duty Two Turtles jute shopping bag ethically made from natural materials. These jute bags are the perfect alternative to plastic and ideal for supermarket shopping trips or a trip to the market. They bags not only have a great capacity with a 15cm gusset but they also have soft cotton straps to make them easy to carry, cotton lining with pockets and a zip for security, so they are great for everyday use as well as shopping.
1. Where are they made?
This jute bag is ethically made from natural materials.
2. Why jute bags are the perfect alternative to plastic?
- Jute has high tensile strength and is very hardwearing making it perfect for bags.
- Jute is a natural fibre that is completely biodegradable releasing valuable nutrients back into the soil when it is disposed of properly.
- Jute is primarily grown in some of the world poorest areas. Buying jute products supports the economy in these areas.
- Jute can be grown without pesticides and reaches maturity in under 6 months.
3. What is the size of the jute bag?
Size 40 x 40 x 15cm with 50cm straps.
4. How do you clean your jute bag?
Rather than washing your handbag, gently use a sponge dipped in lukewarm water and liquid detergent to clean it. To remove stains slightly rub any visible spots off the surface before letting dry open air.
5. Can you wash your jute bag in a washing machine?
No, it is not recommended to wash your jute bags in a washing machine. It may disintegrate your bag.