Our parents-approved children's bamboo toothbrushes are some of our most popular essential dental products. Our sustainable toothbrushes for children are made from cruelty-free materials like cornstarch, beechwood and biodegradable bamboo, which means they don't negatively affect and are kinder to the environment than standard plastic toothbrush handles. They're also supplied in plastic-free packaging that can be recycled or composted - so you can feel good about buying them for your little ones. Perfect gift for your child or the child of your friend.
Eco friendly Kids Toothbrushes
If you're looking to start your child's eco journey or want to switch to children's bamboo toothbrush, your search is finally over. Shop our collection of eco friendly beechwood and bamboo toothbrushes for kids. Select from brands like Jack N Jill, DENTTABS, Truthbrush and Georganics.
Designed with kids in mind, this eco brush and natural toothpaste will be working together to give your children the best experience of brushing their teeth and no more boring oral care routine. Besides eco-friendly bamboo toothbrush, we also have environmentally friendly toothbrushes that are made from beechwood and cornstarch-based ones in our collection and are just as eco-friendly as bamboo and just as gentle on children's teeth.
A durable bamboo toothbrush is far better and more brilliant than plastic toothbrushes and electric toothbrush. Opting to purchase one of our brushes for your children is one the best buying decisions you'll ever make. You can share living an eco lifestyle with your child and they will the gift of sustainability, reducing both your carbon footprint and helps you save our planet. Buy a pack of our natural toothpaste or a set of our eco-friendly dental care products and your child will be on the path of living sustainably and a step in the right direction. They will receiveunderstand that importance of using sustainable products at a young age.
Our environmentally friendly bamboo toothbrush collection features:
- Soft bristles that are gentle on the teeth and gums
- Features a water resistant bamboo handle
- Made from panda-friendly Moso bamboo
- Recyclable safe BPA-free nylon bristles
- Vegan-friendly, cruelty-free
- Zero waste, plastic free product packaging
- Different colours to avoid mix up
We also love the multi-colour handles of Jack and Jill Kids Toothbrushes and we found out that Curanatura's toothbrush with charcoal-infused bamboo bristles which gave the best results for cleansing, brightening and removing stains and plaque even from hard to reach spaces in between the teeth.
- After brushing, ensure to rinse the bristles of your childrens toothbrushes for 30 seconds to wash away remaining toothpaste or food debris.
- Store your toothbrush in a clean holder with ample drainage holes to keep it dry.
- Don't leave your toothbrush in a 'steamy' environment.
- At the end of its life, remove the head of the brush and throw the bamboo handle into your composting bin.
- For nylon bristles, make sure to check your local recycling policies.
- Many dentists recommend to replace brushes every 3 months.
- Brushing twice a day is considered good oral hygiene.
- We recommend reading the product description, details and relevant information and choose what you think is the best childrens bamboo toothbrushes for your kids or what meets their preferences.
- Note that product packaging varies between brands but they are all packaged minimally.
Why Choose Bamboo, Cornstarch or Beechwood over Plastic?
Our eco-friendly kids toothbrushes are effective at maintaining healthy teeth and gums which make them great way for establishing a good oral hygiene routine. Additionally, these eco-friendly kids toothbrushes feature ergononomic handles are comfortable in the hand of a child making them a great option. Some of these plastic free kids toothbrushes have nylon bristles but don't worry, they're BPA-free.
- People need to change and the time is now. The fact is plastic waste is a global problem. The number of manual toothbrushes are being thrown out and discarded every year around the world is in the billions. In England alone, millions of brushes end up in a landfills annually. The georganics range come in a cardboard box and the truthbrush range have a little panda on the children's version..
- Bamboo toothbrushes are made with minimal use of irrigation and without the added use of insecticides and pesticides of any kind. It's possible to grow bamboo to a full size within a year which makes it one of the most renewable resources.
- Bamboo has natural antibacterial properties which means you won't have to worry about the risk of bacteria growing in the brush handle.
- Each toothbrush is made from a single piece of sustainable bamboo which means no glue was used to secure parts of the brush.
- The toothbrush handles are 100% biodegradable which it will break down, decompose or biodegrade naturally and won't last forever in the landfill and oceans like other toothbrushes.
Why Shop at Baba Me?
- We offer a wide range of environmentally friendly products for the whole family.
- Our checkout page is simple and easy to navigate.
- Each product page has a review section where you can read both 5 stars and 4 stars review from our happy customers.
- Delivery options include standard delivery and express delivery.
- Free delivery if you spend over £40
- We ship orders to the UK, ROI and EU.
- If you have a question, you can contact our support team at any time.
- No quibble returns