Spend £50, get an extra 7.5% off. Spend £100 to save an extra 20%
Econobum Onesize Cover
|You Save: ||£7.96 (80%)|
IN STOCK NOW!
Free UK delivery over £40
NO customs fees to UK/ROI/EU
No quibble 90 days returns
Econobum Onesize Cover is a flexible nappy cover that can adjust to fit babies from 8-35+ pounds. Made with gentle elastic, the cover is reliable and protects your baby's clothes from leaking. Econobum OneSize Cover is affordable on any budget.
A reliable nappy cover that can fit any size of babies, from newborns to toddlers. The 3x3 snap down design adjusts the sizing for small, medium or large (approximately 8-35+ pounds) while gentle elastic prevents leakages and snaps make it easy to control. At this low price point which is great for families on a budget! Get all the benefits without blowing your budget by getting an Econobum Onesize Cover today.
|Average Rating (Rated by 2 Happy Customers): |Amazing price amazing wrap
Monday, 1 March 2021 | Kelly
Iíve used these with both bambino mio nappies and flip insert nappies and have found it to be very versatile working with both. Keeps nappy in place and never had any leaks. They are bigger than other wraps too meaning that they will last much longer as your baby grows
Was this helpful to you? Yes / No
Monday, 27 July 2020 | Megan
Really excited to try these, they arrived very quickly and were a great price
Was this helpful to you? Yes / No
Post Brexit Customs RulesGB
- We are based in NI. Therefore there are NO customs charges
or additional charges for deliveries to GB addresses. What you see is that you pay!ROI/EU
- We are based in NI. Due to the NI protocol, for customs and VAT purposes we are part EU customs. Therefore there are NO customs charges
or additional charges for deliveries to ROI/EU addresses. What you see is that you pay!
We hope you will be 100% delighted with your purchase. However, if for any reason you are not satisfied you are welcome to return your purchase to us, this is our No Quibble guarantee :
- All returns must be returned to us within 30 days after you receive your delivery, following the steps outlined below.
- Items must be returned unused in their original packaging, and arrive back with us in a resaleable condition. Pack everything up carefully and securely in suitable outer packaging (eg a box with sufficient protective material) so as not to damage the product packaging. Please do not put labels directly onto products for return, these will be classed as non-saleable.
- With all returns, please include a completed returns form (including order number). This can be downloaded here: Click here to download a returns form. If you do not have a printer, just write out the details on the form on a page and include it with your return.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for our team to process the return. Refunds will be done via the method you paid.
- Christmas returns. We know you shop early for Christmas, so for any items bought between September & December, you can return up until the 7th January with a no quibble return guarantee.
Shipping & Handling - Customers are accountable for return shipping charges. Remember PayPal returns may refund your shipping costs if you have purchased using them, details Paypal Shipping. We suggest a recorded or signed for delivery service so the parcel is insured and can be tracked. Goods are the customerís responsibility until they arrive at our warehouse.
Faulty items - If you receive an item that is faulty, we will send you a pre-paid label for return. Just use the contact us page to request one, sending images of the fault.
Store Return Can I return a telephone or Web order at the Baba Me shop? - Yes, you can return non-faulty goods to our shop. You will need to take your Invoice/Receipt with you as proof of purchase. Depending on staff present, the refund will be processed immediately or tasked to customer services to refund (not all store staff are trained in online refunds).