We have some wonderful gift baskets full of fairly traded, organic ethical treats. These include bath and body gift sets, tea time pampering and gifts for garden lovers. They make great presents friends and family will be happy to receive for any special occasion. Perfect as thank you gifts, birthday gifts or Christmas gifts.
Or you could put together your own gift baskets using a ReSpiin jute or seagrass basket as a base. These baskets are handmade from naturally sustainable Jute and Seagrass in Bangladesh producing a much higher return than selling the jute for sacks and providing good working conditions and a living wage thus promoting sustainable growth in the area.
The perfect way to give back while giving.
Bath treats are always a lovely and well-received gift (providing they a have a bath). Wild Olive make some lovely bath melts, full of shea butter and essential oils to gift her an at-home spa experience. They come beautifully packaged and ready to give. Wild Olive also specialise in making gorgeously moisturising natural soap, scrubs and bath tea bags. All have natural scents such as lavender, strawberry and rose.
Airmid also makes amazing aromatherapy bath melts made with coconut oil, cocoa butter, essential oils and herbs. They look and smell good enough to eat. Their gift sets contain soap, a lotion bar and lip balm and as they are 100% natural you don't need to worry so much about skin sensitivities as you would buying traditional bath products. Or why not opt for bath salts to relax and detoxify body and mind. A classic gift but always appreciated bath gift sets are especially good if you don't know the person that well.
Natural organic skin care
On a similar vein, our organic natural skin care gift sets are a real treat for the skin. If skin you know her skin type the PHB gift sets are a lovely gift containing everything you need for an organic beauty regime. Alternatively, Lyonsleaf and Kinvara make some stunning products suitable for all skin types. Beautifully packaged these would make lovely valentines day gifts or a birthday surprise.
We particularly love the Kinvara Glow Getter gift set. These are all natural products that really work!
And the Bia Beauty mum and baby gift set would be a perfect baby shower gift or present for a new mum.
If you are looking for something for the home then brighten up their decor with a unique fairly traded throw, hand knitted pillow or rainbow mosaic photo frame. We've handpicked a great range of accessories for the home including beautiful vases, mirrors that are pretty enough to double as wall art and a great selection of scented candles and home fragrance to suit every mood and room in the house.
We have new arrivals coming all the time so keep an eye out. You might just find the perfect wedding gifts while you're browsing.
If you would rather accessorise the person than the home our Fairtrade fashion area has some great gift ideas. The handmade goat leather courier and tote bags are simply stunning. Stylish and practical both can be worn as crossbody bags and are a gift that will last for years. There's also a great range of jewellery and jewellery stands, many made from recycled materials for less than you'd spend on lunch.
And if you love to share a glass of wine together what better gift than a set of hand blown wine glasses made from recycled glass or a stunning wooden wine rack. Then they can think of you every time they open a bottle whether they are there or not.
Still in need a bit of inspiration? Check out our favourites.
Top 10 Gifts For Women
- A Goat Leather Handbag. If you really want to spoil her this is the perfect gift. Unique, handmade and spacious enough to carry all life's essentials.
- A Scented Candle. Everyone should have a beautifully scented home. Scented candles can help you relax and unwind after a hard day or give you an energising boost to get you going in the morning. These are great to have in stock for last minute birthday gifts.
- A Reusable Water Bottle. It might not be the first thing you think of when you think gifts for her but if she lives an outdoor lifestyle or is always on the run a water bottle could be just the unique gift she's looking for. Get some vinyl stickers and they make great personalized gifts as well. These also make great gifts for him perfect for camping or the gym.
- A Photo Frame. Great for a special occasion as you can frame a snap of the day or a lovely way to say thank you. They make a lovely treat for mum or granny from the kids.
- Recycled Wine Glasses. Hand Blown from recycled glass these glasses are unique, attractive and practical. Perfect for sharing a glass of rose in the sunshine. These could make good graduation gifts or any other occasion where a celebration is required.
- A Fairtrade throw. You can never have too many blankets or pillows in your life. Perfect for reading a book cuddled on the sofa, picnicking in the park or just freshening up your decor. You could choose one made out of recycled clothes or even plastic bottles.
- Tea and Chocolate. Because sometimes nothing else will do. We have picked the best artisan chocolate and tea to make it a really special treat.
- Socks. But not just any socks. These are Thought Clothing's bamboo and organic cotton socks. beautifully packaged in a stunning gift box that can be repurposed for storing keepsakes, pens, chocolate, whatever you like.
- Hanging baskets. The Artisan Fair set of three hanging baskets is great for bringing some life into your home. Perfect for the bathroom or anywhere else you'd like a bit of green.
- Seedball wildflower seeds. Who doesn't love flowers? But these come without the air miles or the questionable working conditions. Perfectly packaged balls of wildflower seeds that can be sown pretty much anywhere. These won gift of the year in 2017! They are great for kids as well as adults, you could even pop a few in a wedding invitation or use as alternative wedding favours. National Geographic would be proud.
Once you have the gifts for her sorted don't forget the gift wrap. Gorgeous gift boxes and bags that can be used again and again. What's not to love? And we have a great range of gifts for men and more kids gifts than you can shake a stick at.
And if there are just too many wonderful products for you to be able to choose a gift for her why not opt for one of our gift cards. That way they get to choose something they will love and you know that your money is being spent with an ethical retailer. Also great when you need a quick last minute gift and have missed the delivery deadline.