Spend £50, get an extra 10% off. Spend £100 to save an extra 25%
Heart Shaped Wooden Photo Frame
|You Save: ||£7.47 (50%)|
IN STOCK NOW!
Free UK delivery over £40
NO customs fees to UK/ROI/EU
No quibble 90 days returns
Give nature a place in your home.
This beautiful Fair Trade photo frame is hand-carved from mango wood in India. The sweet heart design enhances the flowing lines of the carved wood.
✓ It's a perfect gift for any occasion.
✓ You'll love showing off your memories with this frame!
✓ You can feel good about buying this Fair Trade product.
✓ Makes you smile every time you look at it.
✓ Show off your favourite photo with pride.
This wooden photo frame is made from FSC certified wood. It features a heart design and can hold a 3 x3 inch photo. Made in India by artisans who are paid fairly, this product helps support local communities and reduces deforestation.
✓ Made in India
✓ 14 cm wide (approx)
✓ Fits photo size 3x3 inches
✓ Made from FSC certified wood
✓ Features an adorable heart design
Add nature to your home decor with this Wooden Photo Frame. The frame features a heart design carved out of mango wood that will give your home a touch of nature.
1. Where is this made from?
2. What is this product made out of?
Made from FSC certified wood
3. What is the measurement of this product?
4. What photo size will fit into this photo frame?
Fits photo size 3x3 inches
Post Brexit Customs RulesGB
- We are based in NI. Therefore there are NO customs charges
or additional charges for deliveries to GB addresses. What you see is that you pay!ROI/EU
- We are based in NI. Due to the NI protocol, for customs and VAT purposes we are part EU customs. Therefore there are NO customs charges
or additional charges for deliveries to ROI/EU addresses. What you see is that you pay!
We hope you will be 100% delighted with your purchase. However, if for any reason you are not satisfied you are welcome to return your purchase to us, this is our No Quibble guarantee :
- All returns must be returned to us within 30 days after you receive your delivery, following the steps outlined below.
- Items must be returned unused in their original packaging, and arrive back with us in a resaleable condition. Pack everything up carefully and securely in suitable outer packaging (eg a box with sufficient protective material) so as not to damage the product packaging. Please do not put labels directly onto products for return, these will be classed as non-saleable.
- With all returns, please include a completed returns form (including order number). This can be downloaded here: Click here to download a returns form. If you do not have a printer, just write out the details on the form on a page and include it with your return.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for our team to process the return. Refunds will be done via the method you paid.
- Christmas returns. We know you shop early for Christmas, so for any items bought between September & December, you can return up until the 7th January with a no quibble return guarantee.
Shipping & Handling - Customers are accountable for return shipping charges. Remember PayPal returns may refund your shipping costs if you have purchased using them, details Paypal Shipping. We suggest a recorded or signed for delivery service so the parcel is insured and can be tracked. Goods are the customerís responsibility until they arrive at our warehouse.
Faulty items - If you receive an item that is faulty, we will send you a pre-paid label for return. Just use the contact us page to request one, sending images of the fault.
Store Return Can I return a telephone or Web order at the Baba Me shop? - Yes, you can return non-faulty goods to our shop. You will need to take your Invoice/Receipt with you as proof of purchase. Depending on staff present, the refund will be processed immediately or tasked to customer services to refund (not all store staff are trained in online refunds).