Spend £50, get an extra 7.5% off. Spend £100 to save an extra 20%
Hot Milk Flawless Camisole
|You Save: ||£23.99 (80%)|
IN STOCK NOW!
Free UK delivery over £40
NO customs fees to UK/ROI/EU
No quibble 90 days returns
A little something special in maternity and nursing sleepwear.
Hot Milk Flawless Camisole is made from delicate pale blue jersey fabric and has internal bust support and adjustable shoulder straps to make breastfeeding easy. Whether you're lounging at home or catching some z's, this cami is perfect for you.
Sleep in the ultimate comfort with these soft fabrics.
Keep your clothes on while breastfeeding.
Keeps you feeling confident in the bedroom.
Hot Milk Flawless Camisole is designed specifically for mums. It is made from delicate pale blue jersey fabric and has internal bust support and adjustable shoulder straps which will ensure you're comfortable during every feeding session.
Itís convenient- easy to adjust shoulder straps for breastfeeding.
Pale blue is a versatile colour that suits anyone who wants an understated look during pregnancy or postpartum without sacrificing comfort.
Designed specifically for pregnant and nursing mothers.
Made from soft jersey fabric
Internal bust support
Hot Milk Flawless Camisole is one of the most comfortable camisoles on the market. Itís made from soft jersey fabric that feels luxurious against your skin, and it has internal bust support to keep everything in place while youíre wearing it. Plus, its adjustable shoulder straps make this top easy to wear during pregnancy or nursing.
Hotmilk is a new generation of maternity lingerie. They're on a mission to change the way women dress for pregnancy and motherhood, with an innovative range of stylish and comfortable lingerie that will make pregnant and nursing women feel confident.
What sizes do this camisole come in?
Available in S and XL
What is this product made out of?
95% modal, 5% elastane
Is this machine washable?
Post Brexit Customs RulesGB
- We are based in NI. Therefore there are NO customs charges
or additional charges for deliveries to GB addresses. What you see is that you pay!ROI/EU
- We are based in NI. Due to the NI protocol, for customs and VAT purposes we are part EU customs. Therefore there are NO customs charges
or additional charges for deliveries to ROI/EU addresses. What you see is that you pay!
We hope you will be 100% delighted with your purchase. However, if for any reason you are not satisfied you are welcome to return your purchase to us, this is our No Quibble guarantee :
- All returns must be returned to us within 30 days after you receive your delivery, following the steps outlined below.
- Items must be returned unused in their original packaging, and arrive back with us in a resaleable condition. Pack everything up carefully and securely in suitable outer packaging (eg a box with sufficient protective material) so as not to damage the product packaging. Please do not put labels directly onto products for return, these will be classed as non-saleable.
- With all returns, please include a completed returns form (including order number). This can be downloaded here: Click here to download a returns form. If you do not have a printer, just write out the details on the form on a page and include it with your return.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for our team to process the return. Refunds will be done via the method you paid.
- Christmas returns. We know you shop early for Christmas, so for any items bought between September & December, you can return up until the 7th January with a no quibble return guarantee.
Shipping & Handling - Customers are accountable for return shipping charges. Remember PayPal returns may refund your shipping costs if you have purchased using them, details Paypal Shipping. We suggest a recorded or signed for delivery service so the parcel is insured and can be tracked. Goods are the customerís responsibility until they arrive at our warehouse.
Faulty items - If you receive an item that is faulty, we will send you a pre-paid label for return. Just use the contact us page to request one, sending images of the fault.
Store Return Can I return a telephone or Web order at the Baba Me shop? - Yes, you can return non-faulty goods to our shop. You will need to take your Invoice/Receipt with you as proof of purchase. Depending on staff present, the refund will be processed immediately or tasked to customer services to refund (not all store staff are trained in online refunds).