Norse Activated Charcoal Beard Wash will keep your beards clean and prevent dry skin from forming. It contains activated charcoal that draws out impurities from the skin while also maintaining natural oils in the face. The result is a healthy looking beard with no itchiness or dryness!
✓ Made in the UK
✓ Vegan and cruelty-free
✓ Made from natural ingredients, essential oils and botanicals
✓ No artificial fragrance or preservatives
✓ Free from SLS, parabens and phthalates
Looking for a beard wash?
Look no further. Care for your beard as much as you can and never shy away from essential products like this amazing New Norse Activated Charcoal Beard Wash. This new product from Norse keeps your beards clean and even prevents dry and itchy skin by maintaining the balance of natural oils. It contains activated charcoal that is widely popular in drawing out impurities from the skin.
Norse Lifestyle is a UK-based company that produces beard care products for men. It is their mission is to provide high quality and affordable beard care products with an emphasis on natural ingredients and high-quality formulations.
Is this product vegan?Yes, this product is vegan and cruelty-free.
Where is this product made?Made in the UK
What does activated charcoal do?Activated charcoal is added in a lot of natural personal care products. For beard care, activated charcoal gently removes skin from underneath the beard which helps prevent itching and dryness. It also helps keep your beard healthy and happy!
Is this plastic free?Yes
Can I buy this as a gift?Yes, you can buy this product and make your own bespoke gift, add one of our gift cards and maybe a jute bag to pack them in!
General shaving tips
- Before shaving, take a shower or bathe.
- Make sure to use lots of hot water, and shave in warm conditions.
- A quality razor and good shaving soap are essential.
- To lift the beard, brush in a circular motion.
- Always shave with your beard and never against the grain.
- Rinse the blade often with hot water.
- Use cool water to rinse your face and then gently dry it.
- Use a moisturiser like Norse liquid moisturizer after shaving.
- After shaving, avoid using alcohol-based products on the face.