Norse Aftershave Balm is specially formulated to repair skin damaged by shaving, so it leaves you feeling soft and smooth. It also doubles as a general purpose moisturiser for the hands or body, which makes it perfect for travelling. Plus, all Norse products are handmade in the UK with sustainable and natural ingredients!
✓ Made in the UK
✓ Vegan and cruelty-free
✓ Made from natural ingredients, essential oils and botanicals
✓ No artificial fragrance or preservatives
✓ Free from SLS, parabens and phthalates
Looking for an aftershave balm?
Give your skin some TLC with this all-natural aftershave balm from Norse. It's made from natural ingredients like coconut oil, shea butter, beeswax and essential oils for fragrance. Using this aftershave balm after each sahve will make you feel good about what you put on your body. It nourishes your skin while protecting it from damage caused by shaving or other environmental factors such as pollution or sun exposure.
Norse Lifestyle is a UK-based company that produces beard care products for men. It is their mission is to provide high quality and affordable beard care products with an emphasis on natural ingredients and high-quality formulations.
Is this product vegan?Yes, this product is vegan and cruelty-free.
Where is this product made?Made in the UK
Does this product contain parabens?No, this product is 100% free from SLS, parabens and phthalates.
Can I buy this as a gift?Yes, you can buy this product and make your own bespoke gift, add one of our gift cards and maybe a jute bag to pack them in!
How long does it last?It comes in a 100 gram jar that should last for at least three months.
General shaving tips
- Before shaving, take a shower or bathe.
- Make sure to use lots of hot water, and shave in warm conditions.
- A quality razor and good shaving soap are essential.
- To lift the beard, brush in a circular motion.
- Always shave with your beard and never against the grain.
- Rinse the blade often with hot water.
- Use cool water to rinse your face and then gently dry it.
- Use a moisturiser like Norse liquid moisturizer after shaving.
- After shaving, avoid using alcohol-based products on the face.