Norse Double Edged Safety Razor Shaving Set is a exquisitely crafted, combined with functional and recyclable components provide you with everything you need for a lifetime of well-groomed hair removal. This set includes everything you need to get started - a double edged safety razor, shaving brush, bowl and soap. All made from sustainable materials and designed with your needs in mind. You won't regret investing in this high quality product that gives you the closest shave ever while being environmentally friendly at the same time.
✓ All products are made in the UK
✓ Includes a double edged safety razor, shaving brush, bowl and soap
✓ Made from natural ingredients and sustainable materials
✓ The soap doesn't contain any artificial fragrance or preservatives
✓ Safe and easy to use
Do you want to save money and take care of your skin?
If so, then this is the perfect shaving set for you. It's an excellent choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact by going plastic-free. Plus, it will last you years! You can even use it with our high quality blades that are made in the UK!
Norse Lifestyle is a UK-based company that produces beard care products for men. It is their mission is to provide high quality and affordable beard care products with an emphasis on natural ingredients and high-quality formulations.
Is this shaving kit plastic free?Yes
Where is this product made?Made in the UK
Does the soap contain parabens?No, this shaving soap is 100% free from SLS, parabens and phthalates.
Can I buy this as a gift?Yes, you can buy this product and make your own bespoke gift, add one of our gift cards and maybe a jute bag to pack them in!
How to use a double-edged safety razor:
- Unscrew the head of the razor and insert a blade.
- Warm the blade by rinsing it under hot water.
- Hold the razor to your face at an angle of between 30 to 45 degrees.
- Allow the weight of the razor to 'power' the shaving, using short strokes in the direction of hair growth (do not try to pull the razor).
- When the razor blade becomes blunt it will 'hang' on the stubble, rotate the razor or change the blade.
General shaving tips
- Before shaving, take a shower or bathe.
- Make sure to use lots of hot water, and shave in warm conditions.
- A quality razor and good shaving soap are essential.
- To lift the beard, brush in a circular motion.
- Always shave with your beard and never against the grain.
- Rinse the blade often with hot water.
- Use cool water to rinse your face and then gently dry it.
- Use a moisturiser like Norse liquid moisturizer after shaving.
- After shaving, avoid using alcohol-based products on the face.