We know that the best shave is one where your skin feels soft and smooth, not irritated. That's why we included this wonderful shaving brush from Norse to our beard care essentials. It helps lift hair and create lather, which results in a closer shave. These brushes are hand made with synthetic bristles with a shaving brush stand for an even better experience. Plus they come in 3 options -Ebony, Tortoise and Ivory.
Say goodbye to razor burn
Get a close, comfortable shave
No more nicks, cuts, or razor burn
The bristles are made of synthetic fibers so they won't fall out over time
Perfect for people with sensitive skin
The shaving brush is a key part of achieving that perfect shave.
Your search is finally over. Norse Shaving Brush is a must-have for everyone's shaving kit. You can use this brush to lather up soap or cream in order to create a thick, creamy lather that will protect your face from razor burn and irritation while also providing lubrication for the blade as it glides across your skin. This will give you the closest shave possible without irritating your skin! And the high-quality materials ensure that this product will last for years - even if used daily!
Using this Norse Shaving Brush will help lift hair up for a closer shave while also exfoliating your face to leave it feeling refreshed after every use. The bristles are made of synthetic fibers. They are also hypoallergenic so even if you have sensitive skin, get a better shave every day of your life!
Norse Lifestyle is a UK-based company that produces beard care products for men. It is their mission is to provide high quality and affordable beard care products with an emphasis on natural ingredients and high-quality formulations.
1. Is this product vegan?
Yes, this product is vegan and cruelty-free.
2. Where is this product made?
Made in the UK
3. Is this plastic free?
4. Can I buy this as a gift?
Yes, you can buy this product and make your own bespoke gift, add one of our gift cards and maybe a jute bag to pack them in!
5. General shaving tips
- Before shaving, take a shower or bathe.
- Make sure to use lots of hot water, and shave in warm conditions.
- A quality razor and good shaving soap are essential.
- To lift the beard, brush in a circular motion.
- Always shave with your beard and never against the grain.
- Rinse the blade often with hot water.
- Use cool water to rinse your face and then gently dry it.
- Use a moisturiser like Norse liquid moisturizer after shaving.
- After shaving, avoid using alcohol-based products on the face.