We know how important it is to have a good shave, which is why we've included this luxury shaving soap from Norse to our collection. Norse Bergamot Shaving Soap creates a rich lather that helps your razor glide over your face for the perfect shave every time. This handmade soap is made with natural ingredients that leave your skin feeling soft and smooth after every use. With regular use, it also helps reduce redness caused by shaving irritation.
✓ Made in the UK
✓ Made from natural ingredients, pure essential oils and botanicals
✓ No artificial fragrance or preservatives
✓ Zero waste, plastic-free
✓ Free from SLS, parabens and phthalates
Looking for a new shaving soap?
Handmade in the UK this Bergamot scented luxury shaving soap produces a rich, luxurious lather that helps your razor glide over your face and achieve the perfect shave. You'll love how thick and luxurious our shave soaps are - they give you all of that without our planet. Filled with unique bergamot scent, this shaving soap will moisturise and protect your skin alongside ensuring a close, easy shave.
Norse Lifestyle is a UK-based company that produces beard care products for men. It is their mission is to provide high quality and affordable beard care products with an emphasis on natural ingredients and high-quality formulations.
Is this product natural?
Yes, this product is made from natural ingredients.
Where is this product made?
Made in the UK
Does this product contain parabens?
No, this product is 100% free from SLS, parabens and phthalates.
Can I buy this as a gift?
Yes, you can buy this product and make your own bespoke gift, add one of our gift cards and maybe a jute bag to pack them in!
- Wet your face with warm water for an easier shave.
- Dip your shaving brush into hot water.
- Use circular motion with your beard brush on the shaving soap to create a rich lather.
- Apply the rich lather to your face using your beard brush.
- Allow your brush to lift the hairs of your beard.
- Shave with the grain of the beard.
General shaving tips
- Before shaving, take a shower or bathe.
- Make sure to use lots of hot water, and shave in warm conditions.
- A quality razor and good shaving soap are essential.
- To lift the beard, brush in a circular motion.
- Always shave with your beard and never against the grain.
- Rinse the blade often with hot water.
- Use cool water to rinse your face and then gently dry it.
- Use a moisturiser like Norse liquid moisturizer after shaving.
- After shaving, avoid using alcohol-based products on the face.