Vegan Shaving Soap from Norse is a new shaving soap that is going to change the way you look at shaving soaps. We know how important it is to have a smooth shave, this luxurious shaving soap is made with natural ingredients to our beard care products collection. It produces a rich, luxurious lather that helps your razor glide over your face and achieve a perfect shave. It also moisturises the skin while protecting against nicks, cuts, and irritation.
Handmade in the UK
Made from the finest blend of natural ingredients, essential oils and botanicals
No artificial scents and preservatives
Free from parabens, SLS and phthalates
Get a better shave every day of your life!
Norse Vegan Shaving Soap is perfect for anyone who wants an all-natural alternative to traditional shaving soaps. And because it doesn't contain any animal products, this vegan shave soap is cruelty free too! High recommended for people with sensitive skin or allergies as it contains no harsh chemicals like parabens or sulfates.
It is not only good for the environment, but also help your skin. It produces a rich, luxurious lather that helps make shaving easier and fun. The best part is it's all natural! You can feel great about using our product without worrying about harsh chemicals or ingredients on your skin.
Norse Lifestyle is a UK-based company that produces beard care products for men. It is their mission is to provide high quality and affordable beard care products with an emphasis on natural ingredients and high-quality formulations.
Here is what our happy customers have to say,
Ms | Paula
"Much stronger scent than I would have anticipated. Bought as a Christmas gift and very much looking forward to seeing their faces when they see it for the first time!"
1. Is this shaving soap vegan?
2. Where is this product made?
Made in the UK
3. General shaving tips
- Before shaving, take a shower or bathe.
- Make sure to use lots of hot water, and shave in warm conditions.
- A quality razor and good shaving soap are essential.
- To lift the beard, brush in a circular motion.
- Always shave with your beard and never against the grain.
- Rinse the blade often with hot water.
- Use cool water to rinse your face and then gently dry it.
- Use a moisturiser like Norse liquid moisturizer after shaving.
- After shaving, avoid using alcohol-based products on the face.
- Wet your face with warm water for an easier shave.
- Dip your shaving brush into hot water.
- Use circular motion with your beard brush on the shaving soap to create a rich lather.
- Apply the rich lather to your face using your beard brush.
- Allow your brush to lift the hairs of your beard.
- Shave with the grain of the beard.