Spend £50, get an extra 10% off. Spend £100 to save an extra 25%
Nova Classic Full Buckle Baby Carrier Standard
|You Save: ||£35.99 (60%)|
IN STOCK NOW!
Free UK delivery over £40
NO customs fees to UK/ROI/EU
No quibble 90 days returns
Size: 4-24 months
Country Of Manufacture: Poland
Infant Insert Needed: Yes
Front Carry: Yes
Back Carry: Yes
Hip Carry: No
Cross Straps: No
Ruck Straps: Yes
Cross & Ruck Straps: No
Dual Adjustable Buckles: No
Temperature Regulation: Average
The Nova Classic Full Buckle carrier is a great option if you are looking for a lightweight sling that doesn't have a bulky waistband. It doesn't have a bulky waistband like other soft structured carriers and ca be folded up into the side pocket of your changing bag.
It can be used from age 6 months right up to 2 years, or up to 15kg. It will fit users up to UK clothes size 22 comfortably.
It has soft padded straps that rest comfortably on your shoulders. There are clever little elastic tie ups so the excess webbing, if there is any, can be tied up easily (no straps hanging off you!) It has a small square of padding where the fabric panel meets the waistband. This prevents the webbing from digging into you as with other similar style carriers and also helps prevent the 'Muffin-Top' look. It is a very clever design feature.
The Nova Classic full buckle is a very supportive carrier. The straps cross over at the back and the angle of the panel allow for a nice low 'X' on the users back. This means no pulling or pressure on your neck. It also comes with a separate chest belt if you wish to use the straps rucksack style. The body panel has a lovely curve that almost wraps around your baby & pulls them into you more naturally as it is shaped to them.
It folds up very small and neat when not in use so you can either pop it under your pram or into a changing bag ready for sling cuddles! The folded size is 48cm x 50cm x 15cm making it perfect to bring as a back up in the bottom of your buggy aswell as to wear!
Nova Classic Full Buckle Standard is designed and made in the UK. New prints are released all the time so you can build yourself a collection for every occasion!
Post Brexit Customs RulesGB
- We are based in NI. Therefore there are NO customs charges
or additional charges for deliveries to GB addresses. What you see is that you pay!ROI/EU
- We are based in NI. Due to the NI protocol, for customs and VAT purposes we are part EU customs. Therefore there are NO customs charges
or additional charges for deliveries to ROI/EU addresses. What you see is that you pay!
We hope you will be 100% delighted with your purchase. However, if for any reason you are not satisfied you are welcome to return your purchase to us, this is our No Quibble guarantee :
- All returns must be returned to us within 30 days after you receive your delivery, following the steps outlined below.
- Items must be returned unused in their original packaging, and arrive back with us in a resaleable condition. Pack everything up carefully and securely in suitable outer packaging (eg a box with sufficient protective material) so as not to damage the product packaging. Please do not put labels directly onto products for return, these will be classed as non-saleable.
- With all returns, please include a completed returns form (including order number). This can be downloaded here: Click here to download a returns form. If you do not have a printer, just write out the details on the form on a page and include it with your return.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for our team to process the return. Refunds will be done via the method you paid.
- Christmas returns. We know you shop early for Christmas, so for any items bought between September & December, you can return up until the 7th January with a no quibble return guarantee.
Shipping & Handling - Customers are accountable for return shipping charges. Remember PayPal returns may refund your shipping costs if you have purchased using them, details Paypal Shipping. We suggest a recorded or signed for delivery service so the parcel is insured and can be tracked. Goods are the customerís responsibility until they arrive at our warehouse.
Faulty items - If you receive an item that is faulty, we will send you a pre-paid label for return. Just use the contact us page to request one, sending images of the fault.
Store Return Can I return a telephone or Web order at the Baba Me shop? - Yes, you can return non-faulty goods to our shop. You will need to take your Invoice/Receipt with you as proof of purchase. Depending on staff present, the refund will be processed immediately or tasked to customer services to refund (not all store staff are trained in online refunds).