Spend £50, get an extra 10% off. Spend £100 to save an extra 25%
Nova Onbu Standard Baby Carrier
|You Save: ||£31.79 (60%)|
No stock, delayed despatch
Free UK delivery over £40
NO customs fees to UK/ROI/EU
No quibble 90 days returns
Size: 6 months - 2 years
Country Of Manufacture: United Kingdom
Infant Insert Needed: No
Front Carry: Yes
Back Carry: Yes
Hip Carry: No
Cross Straps: Yes
Ruck Straps: Yes
Cross & Ruck Straps: Yes
Dual Adjustable Buckles: No
Temperature Regulation: Average
The Nova full buckle Onbu is a fantastic alternative to a traditional full buckle carrier as the Onbu has no waistband. It is perfect for pregnant Mamas who may not like having a carrier fastened over their bump or for those who prefer to carry the weight more on their shoulders instead of directly on their hips. No waistband may seem like an odd feature, but it is a very comfortable carrier indeed!
It is the ultimate solution for those who want to mainly back carry. It allows you to get a really high back carry so your little person can see right over your shoulders when they are being carried, no more looking at the middle of your back like you often get in standard buckle carriers!
It can be used from around 6 months right up to 2 years. It is safety tested for babies and toddlers up to 15kg.
It has padded straps which cling to your shoulders and these make it incredibly comfortable to wear.
Included with the onbu is a separate chest belt. This can be used to hold the straps in place during a back carry. The Nova Buckle Onbu is worn tightly and the chest belt is an optional extra. The chest belt can also be used to tie around the carrier itself when it is not in use. It can be stored easily in a neat bundle in your changing bag, in the basket of your pram or simply tied to your jeans!
Join the Onbu club, there is a reason everyone is talking about them!
Post Brexit Customs RulesGB
- We are based in NI. Therefore there are NO customs charges
or additional charges for deliveries to GB addresses. What you see is that you pay!ROI/EU
- We are based in NI. Due to the NI protocol, for customs and VAT purposes we are part EU customs. Therefore there are NO customs charges
or additional charges for deliveries to ROI/EU addresses. What you see is that you pay!
We hope you will be 100% delighted with your purchase. However, if for any reason you are not satisfied you are welcome to return your purchase to us, this is our No Quibble guarantee :
- All returns must be returned to us within 30 days after you receive your delivery, following the steps outlined below.
- Items must be returned unused in their original packaging, and arrive back with us in a resaleable condition. Pack everything up carefully and securely in suitable outer packaging (eg a box with sufficient protective material) so as not to damage the product packaging. Please do not put labels directly onto products for return, these will be classed as non-saleable.
- With all returns, please include a completed returns form (including order number). This can be downloaded here: Click here to download a returns form. If you do not have a printer, just write out the details on the form on a page and include it with your return.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for our team to process the return. Refunds will be done via the method you paid.
- Christmas returns. We know you shop early for Christmas, so for any items bought between September & December, you can return up until the 7th January with a no quibble return guarantee.
Shipping & Handling - Customers are accountable for return shipping charges. Remember PayPal returns may refund your shipping costs if you have purchased using them, details Paypal Shipping. We suggest a recorded or signed for delivery service so the parcel is insured and can be tracked. Goods are the customerís responsibility until they arrive at our warehouse.
Faulty items - If you receive an item that is faulty, we will send you a pre-paid label for return. Just use the contact us page to request one, sending images of the fault.
Store Return Can I return a telephone or Web order at the Baba Me shop? - Yes, you can return non-faulty goods to our shop. You will need to take your Invoice/Receipt with you as proof of purchase. Depending on staff present, the refund will be processed immediately or tasked to customer services to refund (not all store staff are trained in online refunds).