You can use this palette for your everyday makeup routine or even create a fun night time look. The possibilities are endless with these 4 gorgeous shades of shadow. Formulated with natural ingredients that are vegan friendly, cruelty free, gluten free and contain no FD and C colours, Safflower Seed Oil is an emollient that provides anti ageing properties that nourishes, protects, and firms the skin.
100% RECYCLABLE PACKAGING
AVAILABLE IN 4 BEAUTIFUL SHADES - Urchin, Golden, Coral Sand and Skinny Dip
NATURAL BEAUTY - Pacifica products are made from all natural ingredients, high quality makeup products for women
With just one swipe of your finger you can achieve a stunning look that lasts all day long. These high quality shadows come in sleek black compact case which makes them perfect for travel as well as everyday use at home or work. Good quality makeup at low prices you need to create any look from day to night all while looking fabulous doing it. Our products were high quality but still affordable for everyone. Whilst your skin will look great, it will also feel fabulous due to the natural blend of ingredients.
Pacifica’s Enlighten Eye Brightening Shadow Palette contains four beautiful complimentary shades:
- Urchin - A pearlescent, glittered purple with gold tones. Use dry on the lids as a shadow or wet as a liner. Great for smudging to create a smoky look.
- Golden - A rich subtly shimmering gold. Use on the lids or line the eyes.
- Coral Sand – A satin pink/beige perfect as a highlighter or as a base on the lids.
- Skinny Dip – A Matte nude shade great as a brightening base, or for using on the inner eye.
Pacifica is a cruelty-free and vegan beauty company that was founded in 1994. They strive to do right by the planet and its people, meaning they create products using only the purest ingredients from sustainable sources. Their goal is to provide accessible, effective, clean beauty for all those who want it.
1. Can I use Urchin wet as a liner?
Yes you can. You can also use it dry on the lids to create a smoky look.
2. What is the texture of Urchin like?
The texture of this colour is buttery and pigmented, not chunky like some glitter.
3. Does it come with a brush/does it need to be used with a brush?
4. Can I put this on my cheekbones as well as the eyelids?
Yes. The product that can be used as a highlighter on the cheek bones as well as the eyelids. It can also be mixed with other products for an even more shimmering effect.
5. Is the Coral Sand a nude or neutral?
The Coral sand is often seen as a nude or neutral, but it does come across pink/beige in the pan.