Random Act of Kindness Gift Ideas
Spreading a little kindness is a great way to make the world a better place. It has the most amazing ripple effect, whether you intend it to or not, and with these great gift ideas it’s easier than you think.
Making the conscious effort to be kind is a small thing but it’s so important. Whether it’s modeling kind behaviour to our children or treating a stranger just a little bit better than we have to, it’s the little things that make the world go round and kindness is certainly one of those things.
Random acts of kindness could be anything from paying for someone’s coffee, shopping or parking ticket to letting someone jump the queue or picking up litter in your local area. Kindness gifts are perfect for giving someone a boost. And research shows that doing nice things is good for you. It’s been shown to improve our emotional wellbeing and even improve physical health.
Kindness gifts could be anything, big or small. It could be as simple as hot chocolate and cookies or tea and biscuits sent to a friend to let them know you are thinking of them. Or a scented candle to give someone a moment of calm. In these crazy times when we can’t always be with the people we love sending a little gift can be a lovely way to let them know we are still here.
Gifts to send to family friends or strangers
We’ve made up great gift bundles to allow you to treat people to a little pick me up for no occasion at all. Just because it’s nice to be nice. They all come with a card and we will hand write a message of your choice so you can post the gift directly. They include:
- The random act of kindness gift has a cuppa on me! A selection box of 4 different festive teas packaged in a christmas gift box.
- The Christmas is coming advent kindness gift. A gorgeous Jenny wren cube calendar to help someone get in the Christmas spirit.
- The daughter kindness gift. A gorgeous little bundle including a cute daughter fairy, a sumptuous wild olive bath melt and a Gnaw salted caramel chocolate bar.
- The put your feet up kindness gift. Because everyone feels better when they put on a new pair of socks, even more so if it’s combined with hot chocolate and cookies.
- The kindness gifts chilli jam and biscuits bundle. A savoury treat for someone who likes a bit of spice, sure to raise a smile when it gets delivered.
- The little treats shower gift is perfect for anyone that doesn’t have a bath (or doesn’t have time for one.
- And the tea and biscuits gift. A classic combination of English breakfast tea and shortbread biscuits perfect for those moments when you’d love to make someone a cuppa but can’t be there in person.
And of course you can create your own gifts including anything from our fabulous range of gifts and toys.
Next Up: Kindness Gifts for Friends, Coworkers and Teachers