Spend £50, get an extra 10% off. Spend £100 to save an extra 25%
TCS Eco Reusable Pads Long Night / Postpartum
|You Save: ||£3.95 (36%)|
No stock, discontinued
Free UK delivery over £40
NO customs fees to UK/ROI/EU
No quibble 90 days returns
Tired of spending too much money on tampons and pads that aren't environmentally friendly?
TCS Eco Reusable Pads are a great alternative to the expensive, wasteful and uncomfortable disposable pads. Affordable option that will help you feel good about what goes into your body while also saving you money in the long run. They're made of cotton jersey topping for comfort and absorbency. They're made from organic cotton and bamboo, so they're super-absorbent and eco-friendly.
✓ 11" washable, reusable and cost-efficient sanitary pad.
✓ Features cotton jersey topping.
✓ Super-absorbent pad with snap-on wings.
✓ Hygienic, non-irritating and comfortable for night use or postpartum period flow use.
TCS Eco Reusable Pads are the perfect solution to your monthly period woes. They're made from organic cotton and bamboo. You can use them for night or postpartum periods - whatever suits your needs best. These reusable pads are also super-absorbent and easy to clean after each use thanks to their waterproof backing. Plus, they snap on like disposable pads - no need to worry about safety pins or uncomfortable belts.
MADE OF 100% COTTON JERSEY- TCS reusable pads are a sustainable and eco-friendly alternative to disposable sanitary products.
HYPOALLERGENIC - The top layer is made from cotton jersey which is soft against the skin and prevents irritation.
SAVE MONEY - Our washable pads are reusable for up to two years so you can save money on buying pads that only last for one period.
You can get rid of those expensive disposable products once and for all without sacrificing comfort or convenience!
These reusable menstrual pads are great for women who want a more natural way of dealing with their periods each month. The snaps make it easy to attach them securely onto underwear without worrying about leaks or discomfort during use.
TCS-eco is a UK based company that manufactures high-quality reusable sanitary products. Their products are environmentally friendly and sustainable options to those who don't have access to affordable feminine hygiene products. TCS-eco is the only brand making high quality reusable pads in the UK today. All of their production processes use less water than conventional manufacturing methods.
CARE INSTRUCTION: Hand wash with a gentle soap (like mild shampoo) in cold water with some white vinegar. Rinse well. Hang dry or lay flat to air dry.
1. How does Reusable Pads compare to other disposable sanitary pad brand?
Reusable pads has a lower price point compared to other disposable sanitary pads.
Post Brexit Customs RulesGB
- We are based in NI. Therefore there are NO customs charges
or additional charges for deliveries to GB addresses. What you see is that you pay!ROI/EU
- We are based in NI. Due to the NI protocol, for customs and VAT purposes we are part EU customs. Therefore there are NO customs charges
or additional charges for deliveries to ROI/EU addresses. What you see is that you pay!
We hope you will be 100% delighted with your purchase. However, if for any reason you are not satisfied you are welcome to return your purchase to us, this is our No Quibble guarantee :
- All returns must be returned to us within 30 days after you receive your delivery, following the steps outlined below.
- Items must be returned unused in their original packaging, and arrive back with us in a resaleable condition. Pack everything up carefully and securely in suitable outer packaging (eg a box with sufficient protective material) so as not to damage the product packaging. Please do not put labels directly onto products for return, these will be classed as non-saleable.
- With all returns, please include a completed returns form (including order number). This can be downloaded here: Click here to download a returns form. If you do not have a printer, just write out the details on the form on a page and include it with your return.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for our team to process the return. Refunds will be done via the method you paid.
- Christmas returns. We know you shop early for Christmas, so for any items bought between September & December, you can return up until the 7th January with a no quibble return guarantee.
Shipping & Handling - Customers are accountable for return shipping charges. Remember PayPal returns may refund your shipping costs if you have purchased using them, details Paypal Shipping. We suggest a recorded or signed for delivery service so the parcel is insured and can be tracked. Goods are the customerís responsibility until they arrive at our warehouse.
Faulty items - If you receive an item that is faulty, we will send you a pre-paid label for return. Just use the contact us page to request one, sending images of the fault.
Store Return Can I return a telephone or Web order at the Baba Me shop? - Yes, you can return non-faulty goods to our shop. You will need to take your Invoice/Receipt with you as proof of purchase. Depending on staff present, the refund will be processed immediately or tasked to customer services to refund (not all store staff are trained in online refunds).