Our range of toy kitchen accessories include children's pots, pans, pretend food and more perfect for role play.
Encourage creativity and imagination as little ones learn through role-play and imitation. Roleplay is an important part of a child's development as it builds confidence, enhances communication skills and can help them develop their ability to problem-solve.
Help them along by creating their own play kitchens full of lifelike appliances, and watch their imaginations run wild as they act out creating elaborate meals or fancy tea parties for their dolls and friends. These playsets are the perfect gift for any occasion like Christmas or Birthdays to go alongside a kitchen or shop.
Acting out real-life situations is a perfect way for them to learn about them at their own pace. And you might even find that getting creative in their play kitchen will make them more adventurous when it comes to real food as well.
Mixing up delicious cocktails in the Djeco Smoothie Maker could make them much more up for trying different combinations of the real thing. And when they see all the yummy toppings on the Tidlo Cutting Pizza you might find you have no choice but to let them have a go next time its pizza night.
Shop from a fabulous range of playsets and utensils providing everything a budding chef needs to get creative in their kitchen playset. From beautiful enamel kitchen sets, complete with oven gloves and kitchen utensils, to stunning wooden kitchen appliances, all ready for your little one to serve up everything from tea and toast to a full three-course meal for the whole family.
We love the Indigo Jamm Jamm Toaster that comes with two slices of toast and a little pat of butter with velcro slices that children need to cut themselves. There's a matching kettle as well. And who wouldn't want a nice glass of freshly squeezed orange juice for breakfast or a cooling glass of homemade lemonade on a hot day?
The Big Jigs young chef baking sets can even be used for real baking with mum and dad. Perfect for learning to cook, building confidence and allowing children to begin to understand how food is made, where it's from and the ingredients they need. Don't be surprised if you have to buy play flour, eggs, butter and sugar so they can make their own as well.
Every little chef needs a set of pots and pans for role play. We have a great selection to choose from at babame, ranging from a full non-stick cookware set from Tidlo to the beautifully crafted wooden pots and pans by Big Jigs and Indigo Jamm.
Of course, we can't forget the appliances. What play kitchen would be complete without a kettle or Toaster? And once you've boiled the kettle you'll probably need a tea set as well.
Here are a few of our favourite playsets for maximum role play fun:
- The Plan Toys Juicer Set - this little set is perfect for making fresh orange juice for breakfast or juicing lemons to add to baked goods.
- Djeco Smoothie Blender - Children love to turn the handle and watch the fruit spin. And we think the felt fruit is just adorable and perfect for fruit salads and cake decorating as well.
- The Big Jigs Cutting Vegetables Chef Set - There are loads of great sets of cutting fruit and veg but this one comes with a chefs hat. And let's be honest who wouldn't love a chef's hat to wear in the kitchen?
- The Big Jigs Food Mixer - because if they see you using one then they are going to love having their own and mixing up fabulous creations.
- Djeco Dishes Pirates and Djeco Dishes Princesses - There are loads of lovely place sets to choose from. And you obviously need a nice plate to serve up all those delicious dishes. But these new sets from Djeco are really something special.