Getting your own reusable drinking bottle is a necessity in today's environmental landscape. It is your daily companion to stay hydrated and keep yourself feeling good at home or out and about. You need to get a container that you can carry around, instead of repeatedly buying single-use plastic water bottles.
Check out our reusable water bottles collection. We've tested all these bottles and proudly offer all major water bottle brands in the market. Choose from a variety of designs and styles including stainless steel water bottles and insulated water bottles. We're sure you'll find the perfect drinks bottle for your needs.
Our Reusable Water Bottle Brands
- Klean Kanteen: Klean Kanteen is one of today's most popular stainless steel drinking containers brands.
- Fosh: The company is founded to support the mission of changing the world's plastic consumption habits through reusable water drinking containers that are as stylish as they are functional than plastic water bottles.
- Chilly's: Contrary to its name, Chilly's is the brand name of some of the hottest reusable containers in the UK today. The company's mission is to encourage people to adopt the use of reusable products.
- Que: Que's signature drinking container is designed for travel. It's collapsible and comes in lots of fashionable colours.This is a perfect sports fitness drinking tumbler, as it bounces when dropped!
- U Konserve: The U Konserve brand was born from the dream of two environmentally conscious moms. Lynn Julian and Chance Claxton both wanted to put together a waste-free lunch kit for their kids.
Reasons To Use a Reusable Water Bottle
Reusable drinking bottles are eco-friendly
With every use of reusable drinking water bottle, you reduce plastic water bottles that would otherwise end up in landfills and oceans. Plastic bottles are some of the most common plastic waste that are littered everywhere and by using a stainless steel insulated water bottle for our daily water intake is a good way to start green living.
Bringing your own drink bottles is good for your health
Most single use plastic bottles are made from polyethylene terephthalate or PET. It is known that this plastic derivative causes antimony to leach into water, especially if the container is left in a hot temperature for extended periods of time. Antimony is considered harmful to human health when ingested. A reusable water bottle on the other hand does not add any toxic chemicals to your water. If you are like most people, you probably do not want to be always holding your BPA free water
There are also water bottles with straws and sports water bottles which allow you to drink enough water while on the go.
One reusable drinking bottle can last for years.
If you take good care of your water bottle, it will serve you for years. A reusable drinking tumbler is more than just a drinking container, it’s your everyday companion. Reusable bottles go with you wherever you go.
You control what goes into your drinking bottles and sports bottles.
Klean Kanteen is popular for their double wall vacuum insulated water bottles that are durable enough to last for years if you look after them. These BPA free nontoxic water bottles are far better than plastic water bottles because these bottles do not impart flavour or leach toxic chemicals. Double walled stainless steel insulated water bottles are also perfect for people who love both water and other beverages because these insulated stainless steel water bottles would keep beverages at your preferred temperature for hours. These stainless steel insulated bottles are good for cold drinks and hot drinks.
You can be sure that what goes into your insulated drinks bottle is 100% safe drinking water rather than being blinded by advertisements from bottled water companies.
Reusable drinking containers are economical
Since reusable water drinking containers are durable, you can be assured that you will have drinking tumblers for the years to come. Bottled water is twice as expensive as reusable drinking containers because you are not only paying for the water, but you are also paying for the plastic itself, in some cases even more which is why vacuum insulated stainless steel water bottles are becoming popular these days.
If you are looking to save money and the environment while keeping yourself hydrated, look no further than our selection of reusable water bottles.